Fish Fest Volunteer Application
Greetings! We appreciate your interest in helping out at Fish Fest later this month. We have a limited need for volunteers, so we are looking for the best and the brightest to add to our team.
You must read and fully understand the Fish Fest Volunteer Guidelines below in order to be eligible to assist at this year's event. With love and respect, please understand that failure to follow these guidelines will result in being denied entry to the event, or being asked to leave the concert venue.
1. All Fish Fest volunteers must be 18 or older.
2. You must sign a liability waiver when you arrive at the Fish Fest venue in Salem, Oregon on Saturday, August 19.
3. Volunteers may NOT bring anyone else into the concert venue without a paid ticket.
4. Volunteers may NOT bring unsupervised, underage children to the concert venue with them.
5. Volunteers can not be the sole responsible party for an underage child while working assigned tasks.
6. Volunteers must work the position, location, and job they are assigned to the day of the venue. No special requests for preferred tasks will be honored.
7. Volunteers will NOT meet with artists or performers or be given the opportunity to talk with artists or performers at any time.
8. Volunteers are required to respect the privacy and boundaries of performers and artists at all times. This is NOT an opportunity to meet your favorite artist.
We understand the above guidelines are candid and direct. We appreciate your understanding of the vital role volunteers play in the success of an event like Fish Fest, so we strive to be clear in the volunteer requirements.